2. Email newsletter subscription
All our newsletters contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive newsletters from us again if you choose to unsubscribe. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when and if you have opened an email from COUPAY.
3. Being included in and removed from our email newsletters from COUPAY
You will be included in our email newsletter mailing list (which include special offers, competitions, new product arrival alerts and other communication related to our services or the products we offer) if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you create an account with us. Every newsletter COUPAY sends has an unsubscribe link in the newsletter. This will always be clear and easy to locate. You may unsubscribe from any mailing list whenever you wish and you will be immediately removed as per your request.
4. Personal information that COUPAY may collect online
COUPAY collects personal information online, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers and billing information, however this information is never on-sold to a third party not associated with COUPAY.
5. How your information may be shared
COUPAY will be required to release personal information under the following circumstances:
• Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
• Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
• To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others
6. Computer tracking and cookies
COUPAY website writes cookies to your computer. Cookies are small text files which help our website to keep a track of your visits.Coupay does not share, sell, or rent your identifiable information to any third party website or company.We believe more relevant advertising provides a better Internet experience. For example, we may help an advertiser reach people who are interested in technology. In some cases, this may mean that you receive a "cookie" from an advertising partner. Contact us at info[@]socleversocial.com if you choose to opt-out.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain aspects of COUPAY - and will not be able to earn cashback.
7.Changes to this Privacy Notice, conditions of use and notices